“Transformation isn’t sweet and bright. It’s a dark and murky, painful pushing. An unraveling of the untruths you’ve carried in your body. A practice in facing your own created demons. A complete uprooting, before becoming.” Victoria EricksonRead More
“Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom” Francis Bacon
What is intention?
1. A thing intended; an aim or plan
2. An intention is an idea that you plan (intend) to carry out
3. Your goal, purpose, or aim is your intention. It’s something you mean to do, whether you pull it off or not.
4. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
5. An act of intending
6. A volition that you intend to carry out
7. Mind over matter
Chances are that what is holding you back is fearRead More